Monday, December 15, 2008

Updated Predix

Yeah, that's right Wall-E is on my new prediction page. The critics love it too much for me to ignore it. I swear I'm not doing this to piss of Kris Tapley, but I do think he put Bolt as his #2 film just to piss off Wall-E fans. He's one of the best in the biz, but that guy can be a major douchebag.

Best Picture
Slumdog Millionaire
The Dark Knight
Milk
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Wall-E

Best Director
Danny Boyle
Christopher Nolan
Gus Van Sant
David Fincher
Andrew Stanton

Best Actor
Mickey Rourke
Sean Penn
Frank Langella
Clint Eastwood
Leonardo DiCaprio

Best Actress
Meryl Streep
Kate Winslet
Sally Hawkins
Anne Hathaway
Melissa Leo

Best Supporting Actor
Heath Ledger
Josh Brolin
Phillip Seymore Hoffman
Michael Shannon
Dev Patel

Best Supporting Actress
Viola Davis
Penelope Cruz
Marissa Tomei
Amy Adams
Kate Winslet (The Reader)

2 comments:

Jim Eustice said...

I'm going to be annoyed if Dark Knight gets nominated for best picture. Very annoyed.

I watched it again this weekend with my parents and came to the conclusion that with the exception of some great performances (notably by Ledger, Oldman and Eckhart) it's merely a good movie. I know it's one of the two best comic book movies ever, but, in my opinion, it would disappoint me if it was nominated for best picture.

limeymcfrog said...

I'm afraid it's going to happen. It wouldn't be the worst nominee ever(or even the worst winner ever), but I am hoping for more from this year's slate of films.

Created by Windy Road - Blogger port by Blogger Templates